101st Airborne Division Screaming Eagles Custom Leather Jacket T081221
Other than helmets and race suits, motorcycle jackets are probably the toughest pieces of gear to size and buy. They’re also pretty important to your safety while you’re on the bike. Motorcycle jackets protect against abrasion, impacts, and the elements, so you can ride more! You’re probably reading this at the beginning of your journey to a new motorcycle jacket. Let’s start by breaking down the types of jackets out there. Moto jackets are split into two major categories: textile and leather. From there, it’s not hard to find the ideal jacket category for your riding style.
Find your jacket size, preferably with a friend’s help.
Grab that soft tape measure and ask a friend to give you a hand for the best results. With three numbers, you should be able to find a jacket that fits correctly. First, have your friend wrap the tape measure around your chest and around your back. Don’t take any deep breaths to upset the measurement. Just breathe casually. Also, don’t add any extra to this measurement to compensate for a back protector. They almost never affect the fit so much that you need to size up.
Next, take a quick look at the product page for the jacket you’d like to order. You should be referencing the size chart throughout this process, but you’ll want to pay close attention to the arm measurements. If they’re listed in the 20-inch range, that measurement is from the shoulder, past the elbow and ending at the wrist. Those numbers could also be in the 30-inch range, which means your friend should start measuring from your spine at the base of your neck instead. The tape should run out over your shoulder, then to end at the wrist via the elbow as before. These are simply two ways of measuring arm lengths, and they won’t trip you up now that you know the difference. Keep in mind that some race jackets are intended to be worn with long gauntlet gloves, so they may have shorter sleeves than a standard street jacket.
For the last measurement, take your waist measurement by running the tape around your torso, about an inch above your belly button. Your waist measurement is not the same as your pants size, which can be confusing to some. Waist measurements are the least important of the three here, since they can really vary. Also, many jackets feature some adjustability at the waist, so you can usually get the fit where you want it.
Jackets can use alpha sizing (SM, MD, etc.) or numeric sizing (48, 50, etc.) Make sure to use the size chart for the specific jacket you’re considering. Also, pay attention to any fitment notes on a jacket’s product page. If a jacket has a funky fit, it’ll be notated so you can order the correct size.
When you’re 100 percent sure you’ve found a good fit, celebrate with a ride. Your motorcycle jacket is a valuable piece of safety gear that should serve you for many miles. Might as well get one that fits! As time goes on, you might upgrade the armor, add a back protector, or get some base layers, but none of that will be a problem if your jacket fits correctly. Enjoy your new gear, and be sure to thank your friend for helping you out with those measurements. It’s hard to put a price on the perfect fit.
2D Motor Jacket Product Description
- Best use : A classic wardrobe staple, this vintage-inspired faux-leather jacket is easy to layer over sweaters or shirts, perfect for daily wear, casual outwear to motorcycle, biking, driving, racing and outdoor activities.
- Occasion: Suit for daily wear, school, vacation, work, club, party, street, great for office or outdoor. You will fall in love with this coat.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Fabric : PU leather; designed with exquisite workmanship and easy care leather, this heavy duty jacket is wrinkle free and will never sag.
- Warm waterproof : Leather overlays ensure water-repellent durability, zip closure and hip length provide great wind resistant with classic stand collar, this jacket is more protective in cold winter.
- Multi-pocket : No need to worry about leaving anything behind with multiple pockets, which have enough space to carry your keys, wallet, cards, cash, sunglasses, phone, and other items without making you uncomfortable while riding.
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: wash with towel
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-7 Business Days
Note: – Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.