Beautiful Heart Necklace Gift From Mom To Daughter
If you’ve ever received a piece of jewelry with sentimental value, you’ll probably always remember who gave it to you, where you were and maybe even what they said. Giving jewelry as a gift is a wonderful idea – it can be meaningful, but also very practical – even for the most “hard to shop for” people on your Christmas list. Here are six reasons why jewelry makes a great gift :
- Jewelry is lasting. Jewelry is more than a purchase – it’s an investment that can actually appreciate in value. Plus, most family heirlooms are pieces of jewelry that pass from one generation to the next. You could start a new family tradition.
- It sends the right message. Giving jewelry as a gift can help you share how you feel when you can’t find the right words. Nothing says “forever” like a diamond!
- It’s customizable. Jewelry is extremely customizable. You can find or create custom pieces that represent a loved one’s personality, color preferences or style. To make your gift even more personal and one-of-a-kind, have it engraved with a special date, word or phrase.
- It’s versatile. No matter what your taste or budget, you can find an item to suit your needs. Plus, jewelry is appropriate for every age and gender. Rings, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, earrings and watches – there’s something more everyone.
- Bonus points for presentation. Part of giving jewelry is setting the stage – and you can make the presentation just as special as the gift! This Christmas, give a ring in an ornament, tie it to mistletoe, or put it in the bottom of a stocking – and have your loved one open it last.
- Jewelry surprises and delights. As we mentioned in the opening paragraph – few things are as memorable as receiving jewelry from a loved one. And even though it has always been a great gift – jewelry will continue to elicit surprised gasps and happy tears for years to come.
ABOUT THIS ITEM : Beautiful Heart Necklace Gift From Mom To Daughter
Material: High Quality 925 Sterling Silver with Cubic zirconia
- Adjustable cable chain (incl. Pendant): 18″-22″
- Pendant Dimensions (Tolerance: +/- 1-2mm during production):
- +Height 0.7″ (2 cm)
- +Width 0.6″ (1.7cm)
- +Cubic zirconia: 6.5mm
- You should wear a necklace regularly.
- If not in use, the product should be stored in a zip bag with 1 sheet of tissue to absorb moisture (should be cleaned and dried before storing the necklace) to avoid the impact of air, dust, and sunlight, avoid the product to dull quickly. Store each jewelry in a separate zip bag to prevent the products from rubbing against each other and causing scratches.
- Lighten the necklace by boiling it in alum solution (alum) on low heat and cleaning with a brush (in case the product is oxidized).
- Do not expose the product to direct contact with substances such as alcohol, lemon, acetone, acid … or chemicals in cosmetics, perfumes, sprays, … because these substances can damage. products that are difficult to handle. So when you wear makeup, you should wear jewelry after you have completed the makeup steps so that silver jewelry is less exposed to chemicals as possible.
- When taking a hot bath, swimming pool or beach, you should take note of silver jewelry, because in swimming pools or going to the beach, there are hydrosulfide (also known as chemical acids) or when playing sports, Sulfur in the sweat glands also quickly darkens the silver afterward.
- The properties of silver are also very soft, so when you go to bed or play sports, you should take off your jewelry to avoid breaking, and the product will last longer.