The Southern Never Forget The Wrong Side Won In 1865 Quilt Blanket
Traditional quilt is made from three layers of yarn, they consist of a woven top, a fabric and a woven back, all stitched together into patterns. Unlike other forms of bed sheets, they are often paired with several pieces of fabric, but sometimes there are quils that are made from a single piece of fabric at the top. There are many classic and traditional motifs associated with quilt design and characteristics. Many are created or given out to mark important life events such as marriage, childbirth, family members leaving home, and graduations. Modern quilts are not always used for blankets, they are sometimes used as a wall covering or tablecloth.
Who Should Pick A Quilt?
Hot sleepers. People who sleep hot and want something light to give them just a bit of insulation will most likely prefer a quilt. Quilts are thinner than comforters and shouldn’t make sleepers overheat so much.
Those who want to change the look of their bed. Quilts can be very stylish and can add a much different look to any bed or bedroom. A quilt can provide a new rustic look or just something more colorful to liven up the room. Fans of layers. The Southern Never Forget The Wrong Side Won In 1865 Quilt Blanket. To get enough warmth, a quilt will most likely need to be paired with another quilt or other types of bedding. This might not be a drawback for those who prefer to sleep under numerous pieces of bedding.
- An ideal option for dressing up your bed in spring, fall or steamy summer months, or layered over a lofty duvet on those cold.
- This beautiful quilt can be used as Tapestry, Wall Hanging, Bedspread, Wall Decor, Wall Art, Bed Cover, Room Divider, Curtain, Table Cloth, College Dorm, Picnic blanket and Beach throw.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Poly-Cotton – With two microfiber polyester fabric layers and a fluffy down alternative one in the middle.
- Using soft and breathable cotton, make the quilt blanket comfortable through all the season, yet lightweight.
- 100% Poly Cotton for a luxurious, soft and plush experience, sleep better and wake up each morning feeling refreshed and full of energy
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 4-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.